Thursday, May 27, 2010

Contemporary Bedroom Design

It may be because of my age factor that I prefer contemporary design when it comes to my furniture idea of interior design selections. So, when I saw the bedroom designs, I immediately fell in love with the creations. At 1 Contemporary Furniture, I am spoiled with so many contemporary furniture choices. Among my favorite bedroom designs are as featured below.

This contemporary bedroom is a Canadian collection that represents the French contribution to European Furniture. It reflects quality modern bedroom furniture, made of maple veneers .

Canadian maple bedroom design

Cove Modern Bedroom - This is a high-end designer bedroom furniture made in the USA. Don’t forget to visit their site should you be interested in these furniture as prices and wood chips are available upon request only.

Cove Modern Bedroom

Cove Modern Bedroom

Create a luxurious contemporary design with this mirror glass bed. Combine it with the glass bedside tables and the right decor such as the table lamp shown, and you’ll get a very trendy and expensive look bedroom.

Luxe mirror glass bed


Glass bedside table

Luxurious glass bedroom set

3 comments:

  1. Wanting to know where I can purchase Mirrored Bedside Chests in the above photos. They appear to be about 50-60cm wide. Thankyou in advance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a wonderful furniture article site. This is fruitful for anyone. Thank you for sharing such an informative article.purbafurniture

      Delete